Total: 0,00 €
BATA DE COLA... 80,00 €
All the measurements must be taken standing up, keeping your feet together and looking ahead. Stand straight and breathe normally. It is better to be helped by another person, since when you take your measures and change your position it is possible to make mistakes. It is easier if you put an elastic tape around the narrowest place of your waist and take it as a reference for all measurements. Make sure the tape is at the same height in the front as in the back.
For circumference measurements you must place the measuring tape touching the skin but not pushing. In case of breast and upper body measurement you should wear the same kind of bra your will use for dancing.
If you have any questions regarding the measuring, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also leave your comments in the comment area of your order, we will contact you in case it is necessary before start making your order.
1. Bust circumference: around the widest part.
2. High waist circumference: 10cm up from waist, usually just under the bust.
3. Waist circumference: around the narrowest part.
4. Hip circumference: around your hips at the widest point, about 20cm down from the waist. If very different from 20cm, please mention it in the comment area.
5. Back length: from the highest point of the shoulder to the waist (on the back).
6. Bust height: from the highest point of the shoulder to the nipple height.
7. Front length: from the highest point of the shoulder to the waist (on the front), passing by the chest.
8. Height from waist: wearing dance shoes, from the waist to the floor not taking into account the hip curve, measuring straight line down until the floor in the front center of the leg. (We will make your skirt around 4cm less than this length.)
9. Total height: barefoot, from the top of the head to the floor.
10. Bust volume: with respect to the thorax, valuing from 1 to 5 (1 = small breast, 5 = large breast)
11. Sleeve length: from the shoulder to the wrist (or the wanted length), passing by the elbow bent in 90 degrees.